Shalom Home Health Services has a comprehensive understanding of patients’ home care needs and seeks to serve those needs in the most efficient ways. Through our primary home care services, we are able to greatly enhance the independence and quality of life of our clients, as well as their families.
Primary Home Care (PHC) is performed by our dedicated caregivers whose duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meal preparation
- Monitoring vitals
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Assistance with personal care activities
- Medication reminders
- Checking pulse and temperature
- Providing safety and security
- Providing companionship
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Providing company during medical appointments
For questions and inquiries about this particular service, you may call our office at 972-925-0283 or send a message to email@example.com. We look forward to being of service to you and your family today!